AMAZONE CHEST ZIP 4/3
AMAZONE CHEST ZIP 4/3
WOMEN'S CHEST ZIP
The Amazone chest zip focuses on unrestricted flexibility and comfort. It’s signature minimal seam design, combined with the most flexible I-Foam limestone neoprene, results in this ultimate high-performance wetsuit. Glued and blindstitched seam construction allows for the most flexible seams. Seam stress areas are reinforced on the inside by heat welded neotape strips. These also protect the skin against potential seam irritation. While the main side and knee pad seams are reinforced on the outside by a liquid rubber seal. This prevents blindsttich seams from fraying, especially when carrying your board with non-slip against your wetsuit. The Amazone range is built for riders and athletes that require best performance, comfort and flexibility. This make it our team’s favourite.
• Ultra-flexible soft I-foam neoprene for best stretch and comfort
• Durable liquid taped outside, side and knee seam protection
• The best choice to stay warm for athletes that need best-unrestricted performance
- Chest zip
- Liquid taped outside main seam protection
- Glued and blindstitched outside seams
- Double lined chest and back
- 360 ultrastretch back panel
- Quick dry inside lining
- Ultra flexible soft I-Foam limestone neoprene
- Neotaped main inside seams and stress points
- Superstretch outside lining
- Superstretch inside lining
- Glideskin neck seal
- Stretch limiting wrist and ankle seals
- Drain holes in lower legs
- Removable velcro ankle straps
- Back knee bend grooves
- Durable HD kneepads
- Inner shin pad protection
- Key pocket
VELCRO ANKLE STRAP
To prevent water from getting into your suit from the bottom, you can use the removable Velcro strap around your ankle. It also helps to seal off the suit, especially when wearing booties in extremely cold conditions.
360 ULTRASTRETCH BACK PANEL
360 ultrastretch back panel providing a smooth and soft feeling that makes the wetsuit incredibly comfortable, but it is manufactured to be extremely flexible to keep even the thickest suit very stretchy
DIFFERENTIATED TAPE WIDTH
Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tension and tearing that’s why we used two different tape width, 14 mm for crotch HI-stressed area and 10 mm for the rest of the panels. This intelligent positioning of materials allows saving weight and keeping the right elasticity and strength.
CHEST DRAIN HOLES
The water drain holes positioned on the chest of the suit, drain the water out instantly to let you continue the session in the best possible way without extra weight due to the remaining water.
LEG DRAIN HOLES
No more elephant legs after spray from your board splashed into your suit through the legs. The water just drains back out, so you can keep riding without having to adjust your leg cuffs or let any water out.
POWERSEAMS STITCHLESS TECHNOLOGY
The strongest possible seams without losing stretch. The liquid powerseam on the outside doesn’t let any water in, while neotape with stichless technology on the inside reinforces the seam and eliminates any rash.